Photos | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Dave Wilson
Dave Wilson Aug 4 '17
Will you be bringing all the info from the other site like the photos and last post etc I was trying to bring a few over that i had put on the old  site but it shut down a bit quick before I could get them all. Cheers Tug
Share:
Admin
Admin Aug 4 '17
Hi Tug, I downloaded as much as I could before the move, some of it is held in a code format so a bit tricky to include but it is do able. I'll try to upload bits n pieces each week in between my shifts, so it may take a bit of time but we'll get there. Thanks for supporting the site - much appreciated. Ken
Dave Wilson
Dave Wilson Aug 4 '17
Hi Ken No problems I know what you mean about time Im retired now but run 3 web sites do rescue work for a dog breed and I am the Reunion welfare officer as well, got to do all that and all my chores around the house :) . If you need a hand with any uploading of files and or photos let me know and Ill try and give a hand if I can. Ill keep on tagging people I know and Ill get some others doing it as well the more the merrier. Tug
Brian Stent
Brian Stent Aug 8 '17
Hello Ken, will the photo,s from the old web site be downloaded to this site regards Stenty
Admin
Admin Aug 12 '17
Hi Brian, I downloaded about 90+ % of them. However, some I will have missed due to the time constraints with Ning, now it's just a case of uploading in between work shifts.